Business & Jobs Expos
The latest addition to the Ausbizlinks stable of business support services, The Expos are one day, sales focused, Business and Jobs Expos open to all businesses with an ABN and the general public, allowing people from all walks of life to buy and sell products and services, connect with thousands of local business owners, develop new partnerships and catch up on the latest business information and trends.
The Business and Jobs Expos are the HERO BUSINESS EVENTS in Southeast Queensland! Local businesses are the cornerstone of our community, and we must work together to help and support each other to grow. The aim of the Business and Jobs Expos is for economic outcomes, employment outcomes and educational/learning outcomes, as well as to build collaboration and hope for businesses and displaced people due to the residual and continuing impacts of the Covid pandemic, rising inflation and skilled staff shortages.
These one-day “pop-up “events enable business owners to meet, connect, learn, network and gain expert advice, as well as stimulate profitable business ideas.
Exhibiting at our Expos will:
- Save you time by connecting with 1000+ local business owners in one place
- Lift your revenues through new sales and new referrals
- Allow you to showcase your products and services – demonstrate, talk about them
- Provide higher levels of visibility – stop traffic at your stand and have meaningful conversations
- Position your business as the “go to business” in your field
- Extend your reach”
If you have a business in S.E. Queensland you need to be involved in these Expos!