Direct Dialogue Business Academy
We live in the “Information Age” – in fact, there’s so much information out there that it becomes confusing and often leads to overwhelm. You can always ask Google, but the problem there is that you have to know the right question to ask and, let’s face it, you can’t be expected to know what you don’t know! That is why we have developed The Business Academy – its purpose is to support business owners in becoming more informed on those things they must know in today’s business world in order to survive and prosper.
The Business Academy’s sole purpose is to provide local business owners with the information and resources they need in today’s complex business world – not just to survive but to thrive!
The single biggest mistake you can make as a business owner is to lose your focus and get caught up in all of the little things associated with running your business.
What you need to be able to do is find ways to add value to your business, even when you’re busy. This is where The Academy’s value truly lies, as it provides you with resources that you can access and digest at your pace and at your own time.
The Direct Dialogue Business Academy will be launching in the second half of 2023 and will be available to all local businesses.
Here are just a few of the resources that the Business Academy will feature:
- Article library – Cheat sheets and how to guides, case studies
- Podcast – Featuring business news, current business trends, interviews with successful business owners
- Mini Courses – To improve you or your staff’s skills in areas like, sales, marketing, negotiation, communication, business strategy, process improvement, time management and more
- Masterclasses – Designed to sharpen basic abilities into advanced skills
- Templates – Business documents, contracts, planning documents and more.
Want to know more?
If you would like to find out more about how The Business Academy can help you to work less, earn more and enjoy a less stressful lifestyle, click below to register your interest and get advance notification on The Business Academy’s launch date